GoodCorporation has worked with a global media company to provide advice on the steps that should be taken to prepare a meaningful Modern Slavery Statement including:
- Undertaking a policy review
- Evaluating the effectiveness of policies throughout the supply chain
- Evaluating the risks of human rights abuses occurring within the organisation and its supply chain
- Ensuring risk mitigation measures are identified with an action plan in place
- Implementing a compliance and monitoring programme with KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the human rights and modern slavery policies
The organisation used the GoodCorporation review to help form the basis of its Modern Slavery Act Statement and to benchmark it against other GoodCorporation clients.